Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Our Pumpkin!

Well for FHE we decided to carve our pumpkin. Rhylan was excited to start. She was right in the action until...
Riley opened it up!


Something about the guts was scary to her, or maybe just gross.
She eventually was willing to participate when she had a spoon but this was a rare photo!
Once she got a hold of the knife it was a different story.
We even let her draw her idea for our pumpkin design...We went with our idea instead.



Little did we know, Rhylan is afraid of pumpkins and not Jack-o-lanterns!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey Sav! That's funny about the pumpkin. Very nice carving though. Sorry I've been absent from the blogging world. I bought Luke the exact same puppy coloring book for his first coloring book too! Crazy! I've wanted to try that cook book too. I have squash and zuchini purees frozen from my garden this summer in the freezer. Now all I need is recipes.

Pierce Family said...

I found it hilarious that she was afraid of the pumpkin!!! SO CUTE!!!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

that's funny! silly girl.

Janda said...

Oh my gosh those first couple of pictures are so funny!! I hate them to there so gross inside. You are doing such a good job keeping record of her young little life. She is just going to love reading all of these when shes older!!

Lant Family said...

That is a great pumpkin. Rhylan is so cute in those pictures!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

She likes bugs but not pumpkin guts!
I love your design on the jack-o-lantern. Miss ya mom

who's checking