Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Her own spot


I have this little coffee table that matches my living room but didn't fit too well in the middle of the room. So, I put it against a wall and of course if collected clutter. But, a couple of days ago I turned it into Rhylan's little craft table. She has really been interested in coloring, paper, and other crafty things. So I bought her a puppy coloring book, a puppy journal/note pad, some stickers, foam shapes, and constructions paper and put them all in the drawer of this little coffee table. We also picked up this chair at salvation army for her to have a place to sit on the porch but it fits well for this too!

2 comments:

Chris and Sue Knight said...

Tiffany will be happy to see her old table being used by her neice. Way to go Tiff in contributing to Rhylans education. I of course love the idea of having a special place to do stuff. Good Job Savannah

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

That's so cute! I am not sure but I seem to remember having a craft/learning area when we were younger. I think that is awesome, encouraging her to be creative. So if she sits there so often you should put a GIGANTIC picture of ME on the wall in front of her! She would be sure to remember me. Oh wait that might not be a good idea, she would probably stop doing crafts and just look at me all day. OK never mind don't do it! jk
Hey, I love all 3 of you guys and I miss you like crazy. I miss you like a fat kid misses cake. Or like riley misses lizards. or like rhylan misses zoe. Well you get the idea i miss all ya'll(i translated you all into southern for ya!)

who's checking