Friday, October 17, 2008

Eight Things


TAG--You're It!

This one was so fun, I feel like I really learned some stuff about the person who tagged me!! If I tag you, don't feel like you have to do it I know sometimes I don't feel up to filling out a tag.

8 TV shows I love to watch
1. America's Funnies Videos
2. The Office
3. What not to Wear
4. Desperate Landscapes
5. Extreme Makeover Home Edition
6. Gorge Lopez
7. Zaboomafoo... on demand, its for Rhylan
8. Lost..just started it online

8 Favorite restaurants
1. Olive Garden
2. Tres Amigos (in Provo)
3. Any other Mexican
4. Sonic
5. Applebees
6. The Mayan (in Sandy)
7. Tony Romas...if it still exists
8. Chuck Arama...I have connections

8 Things that happened yesterday
1. Went to storytime and the library
2. read a magazine
3. washed white clothes
4. watched Lost online
5.watched The Office
6. scrapbooked..a little
7. picked up Rhylan's toys like 5 times
8. Watched the rain with Rhylan

8 Things I'm looking forward to
1. Riley coming home from school today
2. getting a book I reserved from the library
3. spending time with family for the holidays
4. My mom getting the card Rhylan sent her
5. carving a pumpkin
6. Rhylan opening Christmas presents
7. Our little vacation we have planned
8. getting new lenses in my new glasses

8 Things on my wish list
1. Loosing the baby belly
2. for Rhylan to sleep in
3. a new dinning room set
4. Couch covers for my floral design couches
5. always new clothes
6. a new haircut
7. No more zits...EVER
8. My family to come visit

8 People I'm tagging
1. Rachel
2. Meredith (you always get tagged by people sorry)
3. Susan
4. Amy L.
5. Tiffany
6. Carly
7. Mom
8. Any one else who learned something about me and thinks this could be fun

5 comments:

Kelli Albaugh said...

Tagging is kind of fun, huh?

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

EEEWWW gardener snakes? No way I wouldn't touch those anymore. And honestly I wouldn't touch a frog either. I was teasin ya. Isn't that weird we grow up and get "scared" of things that didn't used to bother us!

Susan said...

That was very cute! I too love the Office and What Not To Wear. And I thought the instant I turned 20, zits were supposed to disappear - what the heck?!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

Okay pretty cool list of stuff. Look like you got your new dinning set. It's really nice. Has Rhylan gotten her new package yet?

RiChArd and MeReDitH said...

Savvy!!! I loved the tag. I am for sure gong to do it. and I don't mind getting tagged either...it is fun..and at least people care to hear ANYTHING from me! So thank you! Hey...are you going home for christmas? We are going home to Show Low for Christmas!!! I hope hope hope that you will be there! I miss you!

who's checking