Wednesday, March 31, 2010

8 Months old!!

Of course I needed a photo shoot to celebrate! My FAVORITE thing about my new camera is that, IT TAKES PICTURES RIGHT WHEN I PUSH THE BUTTON:) Oh taking pictures is so easy and quick. Also, I haven't had to recharge my battery since I put it in 6 days ago. I would be on my4th set of double A's right now. I was about 10 min early for an activity tonight so I just took Gracin out the front door and started snapping away. I love these pics. I think the green brings out the blue in his eyes... go figure. Enjoy:)


I was trying out manual mode for a while and I guess I had some white balance issues...maybe something else... I dont' really know. But I thought the colors in this pic look cool anyways:) Check out his eyes, handsome boy.




3 comments:

Chris and Sue Knight said...

HEY, hey Green shirt, you looking so cute. We're also excited to see you soon. Yeah, Rhylans black isn't so bad, thank goodness. mom

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Oh yes! I love the last two!

Brittany H said...

Those pics are so cute. I bet you are having sooo much fun with that camera! I'm jealous of all the pictures you are getting!!!!

who's checking