Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Two future optometrists

Riley loves to teach Rhylan how he uses all the stuff in her doctor kit! She is learning quick. She has a lot of fun being just like daddy. So I made her this little white coat to match her idol!

Using the "elmoscope" (in Rhylan terms.) Or as Riley calls it, an ophthalmoscope.

Okay once I loaded this picture up here, I noticed it looked a little funny. I made them post like this so you could see the back of their jackets. I made Rhylan's to match his.
She even had a pocket to put all her fun gadgets, again, just like daddy!

6 comments:

The Sullengers said...

That is too cute! How fun for them!

Josh and Kelly said...

I love these pictures! She looks like she is in heaven. And I am very impressed with your talent!

Colette said...

Oh my goodness....so dang cute!!! Savannah, you did a wonderful job on the coat for the little Dr. Williamson!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

So precious! I love all the pictures but mostly the one where Riley looks like he is peeing! Well done on her coat super mom!

Ricio says-
White coats never looked so good!

Rachel said...

Too cute for words!

Susan said...

That's so cute. How lucky is she that her mommy can just whip up fun stuff like that?!

who's checking