Thursday, March 25, 2010

I finally got it!!!

I have literally been saving money for MONTHS for this camera:) My Etsy shop helped speed things up! Most of my Christmas gifts from Riley were neat books on how to use this camera. Which I have studied a little but still feel helpless. Now you should see some improvement, but don't judge. Auto mode will be my friend for a while.

I just wanted to show you something I think is really awesome! This was the very first pic I took. I am not talking about my photography skills here, just the camera itself! Check out how close I cropped in on Gracin!!! It is still crystal clear.
Sorry about the boogies and dinner!! He just cries if I get him more clean than that, his nose is sore from being wiped for a week.

6 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

I am excited to be a mom and start calling boogars boogies! So excited to see all the great pictures you take. It will also be cool to be able to watch you grow more talented!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

By watch you grow more talented I meant that we will see the progress you are making from the pictures you post. Does that make sense?

Ginny said...

awesome!!! I SAVED forever too to get my camera....i still need to figure out to use it!! :) what canon did u get?

Rachel said...

Wahoo!!! Feel free to ask me any questions about it anytime! I really wish I would have had someone to talk to when I first got my camera.

Rachel said...

First a question- How many times did Rhylan have to use the potty before she earned her toy?
Next, to get started with your camera I would reccomend first to read about and understand the relationship between ISO, shutter speed, and aperature. I would also read through the manual a couple times. Then I would put the camera in manual mode and never look back!

The Sullengers said...

It's so fun to have a nice camera! Taking pictures in Raw is the way to go - they photoshop up real nice! So when you get around to it - you should try it! Have fun!

who's checking