Monday, March 8, 2010

The rest of our trip

We got to eat out at some really fun places. First Red Lobster. It has been forever since we went there (mostly because I HATE seafood...I had a steak, but I did try lobster and crab legs) Rhylan got to crack some crab legs and even tried a little bit. We also went to this fun new Italian restaurant. We really really liked the food there we would highly recommended it. It would have been quite a romantic setting if we didn't have the two little munchkins with us:)

We also went to a really dinky Aquarium. But there was some cool animals in there to see. Gracin especially liked to bang on the tanks and talk to the fish.


Then our last day we walked around bathhouse row. This city started using the natural hot springs as public bathhouses in the 1830's. We got to walk around/tour one of the bathhouses. It was pretty interesting. I am starting to become more like my mother in that way. She loves to look at old stuff aka museums!
This building is the Arlington hotel and spa. It was old and beautiful. We didn't actually go inside.
This is some rehab center!! It was big, beautiful, and off limits... kinda shady;)
This was one of the fountains. The water was really warm...I hope she didn't get sick from that!

1 comment:

Susan said...

I love the picture of Rhylan with the crab leg. All business.

who's checking