Thursday, March 18, 2010

Some mile stones for Gracin

First ,I left him alone in his room while I helped Rhylan go to the bathroom (more about that to come!) When I came back to get him, I found him just happy as can be playing by himself!

Second, Riley taught Gracin how to crawl over the weekend! Here is a silent video of him crawling after the camera! It's just an army crawl right now, but he can sure move:)



Third, I cut his hair this morning. It was hanging about 1 in. over his ears. So I just trimmed it up around his ears. It ended up being quite a bit of hair. He has way more than Rhylan did at this age.

4 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Go Gracin! So funny that the boy has more hair than poor bald Rhylan did!

Rachel said...

I'm so excited for you to get your camera! My favorite website is ilovephotography.com. I have learned soooo much from that site!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

I love the two doctors. Can't wait to see those cute kids.

The Sullengers said...

We have to cut the top of Hudson's hair about every other week - but the rest doesn't grow as fast. It's crazy! That penguin toy looks like a lot of fun - no wonder he was happy!

who's checking