Monday, October 11, 2010

3 newborns in 3 days

Conner Winters
Aila Pierce

Jett Watt


Last week many of my friends had babies! I was privileged to take these sweet baby's pictures. I photographed one a day for three straight days!! It was so much fun. I LOVE taking pictures of babies. They are really challenging, but so rewarding. In fact all three of these babies had a really hard time falling asleep. But my favorite part is pulling up the pictures up on the computer and hearing the new mom get excited over their precious little baby. It make me feel so good to put that smile on their face and see how much they adore this little blessing for our Heavenly Father. There is such a special bond between moms and babies, nothing else comes close!

I put up my favorites from each session on my photography blog.

Savannahwilliamsonphotogrphy.blogspot.com

8 comments:

Natasha said...

All of your pictures are amazing!! I am surprised you can get such good pictures of newborns!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Of course all are good but the little girl ones are so cute. They are so precious when they are sleeping. I love your photography. Man I hope you can do new borns for me next one!

Rachel said...

Great job, but I think you must be crazy! I've decided that I don't like doing newborns, and 3 in a row is just craziness! Good for you though. My favorite is the first one.

Rachel said...

Sorry to hear about the ear tubes. I mean I know it's what's best for them, but it must have been so hard on you. By the way, Gracin is looking a lot older these days!

Watt Family said...

you should have mentioned how I tried holding my baby in that strange position!!! Yes, that was very funny! I'm glad we got to share that moment together; you saw firsthand how my brain malfunctions! Thanks again I love the pictures!

Margaret and Murray Pratt said...

Beautiful pictures! Your pictures are amazing! Those babies are precious!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

The pics are GREAT! I'm sure the mamas are so happy to have them. you did wonderfully. mom

Susan said...

We checked out your photography blog and it's SO good! We'll definately have to book you for our little one coming this Spring.

who's checking