Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Finally the alligator show







If you follow our blog you know some of us cough-Riley-cough, like reptiles. So of course we had to go see the Swamp master and the alligator show! He didn't disappoint. He caught an 8 foot 200 lb alligator. It was very exciting. After the show we all got to pet a "baby"alligator. He is 4 years old. Yes even I touched it!! Now if it was a snake, I would have NEVER touched it but a baby alligator sounded okay. Plus once we move from the south, how many close encounters will I get with an alligator.

2 comments:

Chris and Sue Knight said...

I bet that was a highlight for you Riley. it looks like quite a show. Savannah good job touching the reptile. not me. you guys are always having fun times,,, good job.
love mom

Carly said...

I love the picture of Rhylan petting its tail. ha she looks, perfectly content and happy ha.

who's checking