Sunday, October 24, 2010

My beautiful children!!!

First here are a few of bouncing Gracin!!


1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

I know you have all been anxiously waiting for these pics:) Well at least I know you were waiting Tiff! I have no idea which one to pick. I was also able to get a bunch of Rhylan, she was so willing to pose by herself, it was trickier when I put Gracin into the mix. I only got a few of Gracin alone, all he wanted to do was climb up those steps, dive into the water, dig in the dirt, etc, etc, etc!!! But after 150 pictures, I found these that I love!!! I can't wait to hang them on my wall. I love pics of my kids. They are so precious to Riley and I. I thank Heavenly Father every day for trusting me with these sweet children.

6 comments:

Brittany H said...

Wow! Those are awesome. I love that your kids are getting to be the same size! :) I also love all Rhylan's cute poses.

Rachel said...

Really love 6,14, and 15! A 3-year-old and 1-year-old together are hard! Great job! Rhylan really is quite a great poser.

The Sullengers said...

I'm glad you found the place! They turned out great!

Natasha said...

I love your pictures! They look great and your kids are way cute.

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Oh I just love them all. Sorry that's not helpful. I'll look again and try to pick favorites!

Carly said...

OH i'm with Tiff, I love all of these pictures! they are so cute!! i want them all! ha :)i really really like the one where she is helping Gracin down the steps, or at lest she looks like she is.

who's checking