Thursday, October 21, 2010

A little preview!!


I have been waiting to get my computer color calibrator in the mail before I edited these. I got it today!!! I was so excited, I had to edit a few of these pics. Here is a preview, this is one of my favorites I have edited so far. Riley helped me take their pic on Sunday. I am so glad he was there, otherwise it would have been impossible!! Because these are my kids, I will be putting all of my favorites up here on my blog for my family and blog book. Come back soon for the rest:)

5 comments:

Chris and Sue Knight said...

those are such sweat faces. I like the idea of just hanging out in the backyard, enjoying a popscicle...mom

Katie B said...

color calibrator? You'll have to tell me if it makes a difference. Seems like a good idea!

Rachel said...

So Gracin is almost bigger than Rhylan now! Crazy! That didn't take long! :) I love Rhylan's pose. My kids will not be touching each other for pictures this year. :( Grady just screams his head off every time Luke gets close to him. The color looks really good, maybe just a hair too cool, but that's just really nit-picky.

Colette said...

Oh my goodness...I haven't been on for such a long time. I LOVE this picture. Rhylan's haircut is soooo cute and Gracin is getting soo big! I can hardly wait to see them :)

Carly said...

love love love this picture! :) her eyes look like they have a little brown mixed in with the blue and his eyes are amazingly blue!

who's checking