Friday, October 29, 2010

Trunk or treat








We had a fun trunk or treat at our church Wednesday night. We came home with a ton of candy!! Rhylan knew exactly what to do, she went from car to car collecting candy using her charm and cuteness. Gracin was a little confused by it all. First he wanted to run around, then he would put candy in his bucket when someone would give him a piece. Then he sat with Riley handing out candy, Gracin threw candy at passing children. Rhylan was one of 6 or 7 bee's there that night! Gracin was a Jr. Ranger, I think he looked more like Crocodile Hunter:) Riley was a Royal Canadian Mounted Police and I was Bat Girl. I love dressing up for Halloween.

It was pretty dark outside and I had a hard time chasing, and photographing my kids. So, I quickly took a few pics and then put the camera away and just enjoyed the evening.

6 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Good lookin halloween costumes! Who took that first pic? I love all the cute preschool pictures in the last post. Rhylan's freckles are just too cute!

Rachel said...

Prop's top you for dressing up! We've got our trunck or treat tomorrow. Bring on the candy!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Tiff...my camera has a timer:)

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Duh...timer. I was impressed I though Rhylan took it! Right maybe I will try using my brain next time!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Oh i never let Rhylan touch my new camera:) I am sure she would have loved to take that picture for me!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

yes we love halloween. it has been one of my favorite holidays since i was a kid. maybe thats why you kids always had such fun costumes...you 2 look great. Yes, Gracin is most likely the crocadile hunter. Sweet Rhylan the Bee. very fun... mom

who's checking