Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Candy corn

Here are a few of my favorite pics of Rhylan lately. Doesn't she have the most perfect white skin, rosy cheeks and lips? Someone has compared her to a porcelain doll! I think she is gorgeous.


I hosted a craft activity at my house last week. A lot of people came and we had a great time. When everyone left, Rhylan wanted to make a candy corn family with the left over supplies. I even had Gracin make one! He liked using the pen the most I think. Rhylan is getting really good at drawing faces. I think one of her talents may be art. I am happy to help her develop this skill:)


6 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Rhylan is doing great developmentally with drawing. She draws better than MOST of the 4 year old preschoolers when they start and better than a lot at the end of the year when they are 5. According to what we watched for on assessments she is drawing at a much higher level than her age. I think you are so right she is definitely talented. You are such an awesome mom letting her experiment with different things so that she can practice and get better.

Rachel said...

Love that first picture! (The lighting is perfect!) Yeah, Rhylan is much better than Luke at art. He's never shown even the least bit of interest in coloring!

Rachel said...

Oh, I forgot to mention that Luke really enjoyed looking at all your reptile pictures. We looked at them for like 15 minutes! So funny to think that you now got to shows like that all the time! :)

Chris and Sue Knight said...

I reallly like the close ups.. funny that Gracin has to be ina highchair to do art... He needs a confined space. what a fun thing to do .. have a craft day. love ya

Katie B said...

Love those pictures of Rhylan, she's so lovely!

Hasegawa Crew said...

You are the best mommmy!!! Your kids are so lucky to have you for their mommy, I love your ideas!! Your little ones are soo cute!!

who's checking