Thursday, October 14, 2010

Bibo family




I did my second family photo shoot ever!! It was so fun. There is a big difference between this and taking a newborn's pictures. It takes so much less time, less editing, less prep, and I love taking pictures outside. This is the first of my 3 free photo shoots. I put up the rest on my photography blog if you want to go check them out.


Let me know if you would like to schedule your family photo shoot before Christmas card time comes around. Check out the blog for pricing info.

4 comments:

Pierce Family said...

WOW Savannah! I checked out all the pics on your photography blog.... what can I say.... they are ALL AWESOME!!!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

if i were that family I would wont every one of those pics. you did great. the little girl was so cute and cooperative. really neat ideas for posses. love mom

Andrew and Heather said...

Thanks again Savannah! We absolutely love them all!

Brent & Paij Collins said...

The Bibo's pics look great! You are doing fabulously. I love your stuff.

who's checking