Monday, December 13, 2010

2 pics I took the other day

Rhylan has been such a big help lately. The other day we were cleaning the kitchen and she offered to sweep the floor. Check out her pile! She really did a great job. I sure love this little girl.
During Thanksgiving break, Gracin fell off a hotel bed and got a bloody nose. We noticed a few days later that he chipped his front tooth. We are pretty sure it happened during that fall. We can't remember any other time when he hit his teeth. Poor guy, at least these are baby teeth. He will only have this little chip for the next 5 years or so!!

2 comments:

Carly said...

I had a chipped tooth from 4th grade i do believe all the way to my senior year. just because i was short and could hardly see out the school bus windows so i was clost to the window while looking out one day and we went over a speed bump and i hit my tooth..yup, he'll be fine the next little while. ha. i love the pic of Rhylan's little cute legs and that HUGE broom. love her. :)

Rachel said...

I think Luke chipped his front tooth at about the same age. At first we couldn't wait to get it fixed, but now it's kind of grown on us. We could get it fixed for free, but I think it will stay as its.

who's checking