Thursday, December 9, 2010

The rest of Sea World

Here are a few more from Sea World. "World's Largest Mistletoe" It was real!! Those white balls were fake but the plant was real. I guess there are tons of different species of mistletoe.
I love the penguin exhibit. So much better than the Memphis Zoo pool.
Notice Gracin is wearing different clothes that the other pics? Yeah he was sick at Sea World...need I say more. I actually stopped at Target right before we headed to Sea World and grabbed him 2 new outfits, we used both of the new ones at Sea World.-- I learned something new, you can do laundry at some hotels...at 2:30 am!!
Grammy C and Auntie Markee
This is the only killer whale we saw. Some how we missed the one showing of their show! Darn.

I think she is pretending to be a shark.

2 comments:

Chris and Sue Knight said...

i love the miseltoe pic...so romantic. too bad you didn't see shamo the whale. good pics

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Mistletoe pic is very cute! Rhylan is a very scary shark. Maybe Gracin was pretending to be a penguin feeding his baby.....you know they regurgitate!

who's checking