Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday best

There were better ones of us smiling, but I liked this one best! She makes me laugh everyday!!
I promise Gracin does smile!! He is really a happy kid. But he doesn't understand "okay smile!"



You have already seen Rhylan's Christmas dress, but we all had something special to wear this Sunday. I made me a matching skirt out of the same material as Rhylan's. And, I made Gracin and Riley matching silver ties to go along with our dresses. I even had some left over from the ties to make Rhylan and I some rose hair flowers. It is kind of neat that we can all go to church wearing something I made!

6 comments:

Cleona said...

Adorable. You are so creative and talented.

Carly said...

cuties!! :D you all look so sharp! ha kinda sounded like something mom would say. but thats okay, i like the things mom says. you're so crafty i love it! :D

R and A Lambert said...

Good job on all those things you made. You all look great together!

Brittany H said...

Ah, such a cute little family!! So Savannah, where do you get all your amazing talent? It sure seems like you can make anything!!

Susan said...

Oh my gosh, that one of you an Rhylan is so funny! Priceless!

Margaret Pratt said...

Beautiful family! I love how you made something for everyone! You are SUPER talented!

who's checking