Saturday, February 12, 2011

Circus

Saturday we took our kids to the circus. We had a great time. The tickets were cheap and first come first serve seating! So we were right on the floor. It was just a little circus but the Rhylan would never know the difference. We saw tigers jump through fire, and balance on a ball. Dogs dance, do handstands, and jump through fire. One of my favorite acts was these hip-hop, jump rope, trick, acrobat guys. It was a group of about 6-8 boys who could jump rope 3 ropes, on their back, or do flips at the same time, or use a little trampoline to jump over 8 people in a long row! I also liked the high wire walkers. They didn't have a net, crazy I think. And of course elephants!! 3 big elephants did a few fun tricks. One could even stand on a ball, very impressive. We got cotton candy, neither of the kids would eat it. But they did love their corn dogs.





Can you see the blurry figure doing a flip in the air over 11 people?!!



I figured I could make my own cheesy souvenir photo!!

6 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

I love the elephant sitting on the stool! You are a photo shop master! Looks like a fun time! I want to go to the circus!

Margaret Pratt said...

That looks a lot like the circus we took the girls to and they loved it! How fun that it came into town! You got great pictures of Rhylan right there with the elephant!

Brittany H said...

How fun! Where was it at? It would have been fun to take Jefferson.

Chris and Sue Knight said...

so you should make postcards w/ that photo shopped pic of Rhylan and the elephant.. it is pretty cool. Love all pics at the water table..they are really cute.. The b&w pic of Gracin.. faboulous..his eyes are so cool in it. mom

Natasha said...

It looks like it was a really good circus! Michael mentioned something a long time ago, but then I forgot all about it, I guess I should have looked into it more! Thanks for showing all the fun pictures!

Susan said...

That looks so fun! Now I know the next time I see a flyer for one that we should check it out - I've always been curious, but never gone.

who's checking