Sunday, February 6, 2011

My goal this week

I have a busy week planned, but I also wanted to make sure I fit in some Valentines crafts with Rhylan and possibly Gracin. So I took the time now to go find the ones I want to do and saved all the links here so it would be easy for me to find them again!! Also, I thought it would be fun to share if you are short on time and wanted to do a fun Valentines craft with your kids, here are some fun ideas that we are going to do.

Flower bouquet
Candy math
wax paper hearts
sensory tub
Valentine dump truck
Glitter heart stamps

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Thanks for sharing the links. I'll have to try some of them out. I have play group at my house this week too. Tell Rhylan I think Collint is a good name for a lizzard.

Margaret Pratt said...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! Mary will LOVE these!

who's checking