Wednesday, February 16, 2011

When its cold outside I get crafty...


I love to make things. Making toys has been fun lately. (washing machine, Valentines games, doll clothes and blankets, musical instruments, dress up stuff.) Last week I made this animal mat for Rhylan. Boys get those cool car mats, I thought this would be perfect for her. She loves animals, and has a ton! I found this idea HERE.

We had a great time one of those snowy days playing with all her animals, and My Little Ponys. I made a zoo with an arctic corner, and a jungle. Then a farm, garden, and dog pad. In the center are rocks for her many lizards, and a lily pad pond for the frogs. A poop'n spot and a forest are also there. On the bottom is Pony Ville for all her My Little Ponys--her new favorite toys! She really loves the ones that come in Happy Meals:)

I used scissors and a hot glue gun... that's it!! Every cage/area had food and water. Then I decorated with some flowers. The large felt was so cheap!! I bought 1 yard for $4.99 and this is only half of it! I'll have to think of something for Gracin. They already have a car rug... hmmm

2 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

That is too cute and so creative! I love it all,but mostly the poop'n spot! Oh man I bet she has a blast playing with that!

Margaret Pratt said...

This is so cute! I love it!

who's checking