Friday, February 4, 2011

Collint

Riley was asked this question by a classmate:
"Hey my neighbor is giving away a Golden Crested Gecko
with its habitat for free, do you want it?"

I'll give you one guess what he said:) He did call me first to see if I would mind. They don't really bother me, I don't have to feed it, or clean it or take care of it. Riley takes care of all that. So that same night we drove to Germantown to go get her. Rhylan is convinced it is a girl, but really we don't know.

Rhylan's favorite name right now is one she made up: Collint. So that is her name. Rhylan wouldn't go for Pascal -the name of the lizard on Tangled, her favorite movie. Collint likes to jump and climb. When we hold her she leaps for higher ground...like Rhylan's face. Or, runs to sit on top of our shoulder. She is really light and kind of velvety soft. I even have held her a few times...after several days of per pressure!!


Collint had just jumped from Riley's hand to Rhylan. Rhylan loved it!

Oh and Riley said Crested Geckos don't have eye lids so they have to lick their eyes!--hmm weird

3 comments:

Cleona said...

My kids want a lizard pet so bad and my mom has tried to get them one but I am not interested. I would have to be the one to feed it and clean up after it. This one looks really cool, I love the picture of her licking her eye.

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Ok that lizard is pretty cool! Licking her eye is awesome. Rhylan looks so happy with Collint, just like her daddy. I can't believe you guys hold it, aren't you afraid it will jump/run away?

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

oh and Rhylan's hair looks so cute!

who's checking