Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Gracin's 18 month pictures

It was a perfectly overcast day, just right for an 18 month photo shoot. So I took Gracin to his favorite location... our backyard!! He is so hard to catch holding still, not looking for a plane, looking for a puppy under a fence, or finding some mischief to get into.However, in the backyard, he also gives a lot of natural smiles. I tried to predict those fun faces and situations and have my camera ready. I love all the Gracin expressions I caught.--What ones do you like?
#1
#2

#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8

9 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

oh they are all cute, but 3,7,and 8 are my favorites!

Justin, Jessica, Kyleigh & Mason said...

2 and 8 are my favs! You do such an amazing job!!!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

I like 8, 7, 4, 2 . he looks really cute. send them to mypix so i can order some. mom

Cleona said...

He is so handsome. I love them all!

Brent & Paij Collins said...

I like 3 and 7. I can't believe how big he is.

Rachel said...

#1!!!!!! Haha! Ok they are all cute. I really like #7 too. He's looking a lot more like Rhylan lately at least to me.

Carly said...

3, 5, 7, 8. i Love those ones :) ha he is such a cutie pie!

Carly said...

3,5,7&8. i love those ones! he's such a cutie pie :)

The Heiner's said...

#2 is my fave! Love it. Looks natural and not posed. #6 he looks just like Rhylan! Wow! I never thought they really looked that much alike, but that one he really looks like big sister. :)

who's checking