Tuesday, July 5, 2011

10 things

10 thing I won't miss about the south:
1. 100% humidity
2. the dirty streets
3. the bugs
4. tornado warnings
5. having a hard time understand some people
6. being on the east side of the Mighty Mississippi
7. crazy Memphis drivers
8. no mountains
9. smokers
10. ice storms

10 things I will miss about the south:
1. green everywhere
2. beautiful plants
3. trees and bushes that blossom pink, white, purple, and blue
4. my ward
5. Memphis Zoo
6. all the kid friendly activities
7. my friends that I have made during this tough time of life (college)
9. warm weather for 9 months of the year
10. rain

2 comments:

Brittany H said...

AMEN! That pretty much sums up how I feel too! :)

Natasha said...

I second that as well! There are good things here and out west. We will definitely miss you and your family, I can't believe you leave in less than a month!

who's checking