Saturday, July 30, 2011

Mmmmmm!

One day while packing I could hear "Mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmm" coming from the playroom. That is what Gracin says when he eats something he likes. Rhylan said that she made soup for her and Gracin to share. The were both just pretending to eat invisible soup. Apparently it was delicious.


I have a few posts to keep you entertained until I move into our new apartment in the middle of August. Until then, I am visiting with family. These next few post will obviously be while we were still back in Mississippi. (I had them scheduled while I was away!)

2 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

It looks like Gracin also got that amazing imagination that Rhylan uses daily!

Rachel said...

How cute! Happy birthday to Gracin too! Hope you are getting settled in Chandler nicely!

who's checking