Friday, July 15, 2011

Cowgirl

Rhylan came up to me and said "mom I need two diaper boxes." Um... okay. I found her two empty boxes and saw her walk down the hall in this hat and rain boots. So I asked her what's going on. She explained that she needed the boxes to make some horses. She then continued to make a head and some reins for the horse. She even asked me for a saddle... uh... I grabbed a hand towel and put it on top of the box, that worked for her. She has such a good imagination. I was loving watching her play this game. 4 year olds are so fun:)




2 comments:

Brittany H said...

I love it! Is there anything cuter than kids imagining?

Chris and Sue Knight said...

who normally wears that hat? I've never seen a horse like it... she is so interesting and fun. mom

who's checking