Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July


During the day we headed out to do some errands as a family and of course our weekly pet store visit. We also got some delicious snow cones!! These were a big hit with Gracin... until he dumped it in his lap- which explains the pant-less pictures. After nap time we headed outside for some backyard fun. It had rained and cooled it off outside and created puddles for us. The kids had a great time just playing around waiting for the Heiners to come over for dessert and fireworks. (That post will come later.)



Here are some my best attempts to get a picture of both my kids... at the same time... smiling...too much to ask apparently.


Oh man I wish this one wasn't blurry!! Look at Gracin's eyebrows, haha.


3 comments:

Chris and Sue Knight said...

Gracin looks like his uncle Carter with his eyebrows like that. Dad

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Look at those cutie patooties! I can't wait to see you guys in a few months!

Julie said...

When do you guys move to St. George? Is it this year or in a few years? I just remember you mentioning it and I was wondering if that is where you are going next. If so, let me know when - that would be so fun to see you when I go down there sometime.

who's checking