Thursday, July 21, 2011

I'll be great!!--my new motto

A little conversation as we were finishing up washing dishes. She was rinsing and putting the clean dishes on a towel:

Rhylan: That was fun, we should do this again some time.

Me: Okay you can help me next time I do the dishes.

Rhylan: Next time I want to do the bubble one. (meaning wash, not rinse)

Me: Hmm I don't know the bubble one is kind of tricky.

Rhylan: I bet I'll be great!

Me: Okay you can try it!! --(how could I say no after that!)

--I wish I had that sort of confidence! I told her I don't think she could wash the dishes, it may be too hard and she simply said "I bet I'll be great" Love her!!

And because post are always better with a picture here are a few I took one time during lunch. I love catching these genuine smiles!!

2 comments:

Chris and Sue Knight said...

well, you've been a great mom,, telling her always how wonderful she, and how good at things she is,,(which she really is).. you help to build her confidence, and she thinks positive about herself.. it's great... She is so happy in these pictures.. thanks for sending them..mom

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

That's awesome. Man if only we could have that confidence. She will be great at everything she does with that attitude!

who's checking