Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My birthday

I had a great birthday this year. Riley is so good at making me feel special, loved, appreciated, etc! I am such a lucky girl. I also had several phone calls, texts, and fb messages from friends and family.--THANKS EVERYONE

I did have to go to the dentist. That wasn't the funnest thing, but at least I didn't feel guilty about taking a nap on by birthday:)

I didn't clean my house much:) and I made frozen pizza for dinner so I didn't have to cook.--I got it all figured out. When Riley came home he brought me a dozen pink roses, and we had ice cream cake! It was perfect. After I blew out the candles both of the kids wanted a turn too.
Ready for the most attractive pic of me ever?... to bad:) I had a mouth full of cake.
Gracin had one hand full of pizza and one full of cake.
I had planned a birthday party for myself. I think that is the way to go for sure. I had been thinking about what I wanted to do for a month now. I knew I wanted to go to a restaurant with my friends. Especially since I am leaving in 2 weeks I figured this would also be a sort of good-bye party, as well. I finally decided that we would go to T.G.I. Friday's and all order an appetizer and then we all shared. Oh we had so much delicious food: fried green beans, pot stickers, ribs, shrimp, nachos, artichoke dip, beef skewers, potato skins, and flavored lemonade! I love food like that!! I had so much fun, its so nice to get together with your favorite girls and laugh for 2 hours!!

7 comments:

Pierce Family said...

Had a great time last night! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Susan said...

So fun! Our table piled-high with food is crazy! I wonder what people thought as they walked by!

R and A Lambert said...

It was super yummy food! And I have to admitt, I think the green beans were my favorite. Glad we could all get together and share your bday w/ you!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Ooh sounds like a fun party. I hope you had a wonderful day! Love you

Brittany H said...

Ahhh, so sad I missed it. It looks like so much fun and soooo yummy! I'm glad you got to have such a nice birthday!

Rachel said...

Fun! Happy birthday to you! I think next year I'll have to try planning myself a party!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

what great friends you have!!! Glad you got to go do girl stuff....and by the way Gracins bikini...not very modest..HA HA HA mom

who's checking