Monday, July 18, 2011

She cracks me up

We are playing house. Here are a few conversations we have had:

Me: Rhylan, where do your grandparents live?
Rhylan: Africa
Me: Why do they live in Africa?
Rhylan: Because they like to go to the beach. Africa is by the beach.

Rhylan: Do you have any kids?
Me: Yeah I have a boy named Gracin.
Rhylan: That's a nice name! I have a little girl, she is a cat.

Rhylan found some left over garage sale stickers...
Rhylan: These are for toys my daughter doesn't want anymore. They tell you how many bucks they are.

Rhylan: Do you know what my mom's name is?
Me: Nope, what is it?
Rhylan: My moms name is Hannah, that's a great name for a mom!

1 comment:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Oh your kids crack me up. The horse was amazing! What an imagination. Gracin sure loves water.....good thing Mesa is so hot that it will also encourage water play! I love that Rhylan's daughter is a cat.

who's checking