Friday, May 7, 2010

for mom and dad



While in AZ my mom asked me to take their pictures. I had a fun time taking pictures of people who actually looked and smiled! It was kind of nice taking pictures of adults. I got so many good shots, I just wanted to show my mom a few with a little photo shop involved.

After Reading my sister's comment I had to add this:

....Tiff don't let that innocent face fool you... there were a couple of Goofy faces! Luckily it was chilly outside so we wanted to hurry and get back inside, no time for goofing off!

4 comments:

Chris and Sue Knight said...

Thanks for all the pictures you took while you were here.

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

OH they look so good! And you have a magical camera it made dad smile for reals with no goofy faces! What a cute couple!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Oh I am so glad you added those other pictures. I was worried for a minute that a cyborg had taken over Dad's body!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

thanks savannah for adding the real side of your dad. He makes me laugh so much/. mom

who's checking