Friday, May 14, 2010

Not my best idea

(Picture taken in the black movie theater with my phone)

So... Riley is out of town for a school trip. He got to go to Florida for 3 days! So while he was gone I wanted to do something fun too. Going to the movies sounded perfect. The only one for kids was How to Train Your Dragon. The movies was great and very entertaining... for me!!! As for Rhylan it was really scary. We are talking crying and screaming scary. Half way through I thought of leaving, but then I didn't want to leave and have the last image in her brain be the HUGE DRAGON trying to eat and kill the main character. So we stayed for the whole thing, so we could see the happy ending. When the movie said PG I was thinking it may be to much for her. I was right. Man I hope she doesn't have nightmares tonight!!

--Side note she loved going to the movie and eating popcorn!

No comments:

who's checking