Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mothers day




This is my picture for Mothers Day. I can't express how much I love being a mother. Sure there are some downs: dishes, potty training, diaper changing, laundry...I could go on and on but I'd rather not!

But there are ups too: two little people who love me no matter what, teaching, I get to play all day long, see them grow and learn, help them learn the gospel, little smiles, big hugs and kisses, I get to decide what we eat;), There are so many many more. Heavenly Father has blessed me far more that I could wish for. I have done some amazing, crazy, stupid, fun, responsible, slightly reckless, brave, hard things in my life but being a mom is my greatest accomplishment.

And I learned from the best...

3 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

You and mom look good! You are an awesome mom. I am glad that I have 2(mom and you) such wonderful examples to follow!

Rachel said...

Beautifully said! I hope you had a great Mother's Day. I love that picture of you and Gracin. Maybe next time we see eachother you can take some pics for me of me and my boys together.

Natasha said...

Thanks for the invite to your blog. It is fun to see what you and your family are doing! :)

who's checking