Thursday, May 20, 2010

A little hair cut

Well it was time again for Gracin to get a trim. I have cut his hair over his ears and up front a few months ago. It had grown over his ears again and was getting long in the back. So he go this first cut using the buzzer! He didn't mind at all. We just put the highchair outside and dumped Cheerios on his tray and he was a happy baby. I cut about 1 inch off in the back:) It was a little harder when I got out the scissors to trim the top. I had to be careful not to cut his fingers, he kept reaching up to see what was going on! Riley took these pics. I think he did a great job catching the little moments.



3 comments:

The Sullengers said...

How fun to capture pictures! I need to start taking more!

Josh and Kelly said...

What a cutie! I always cry whenever I cut Shane's hair, it makes them look so much more grownup!

Margaret Pratt said...

Good job Riley! It's fun to see the mommy in the pictures for a change!

who's checking