Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Some 9 month photos

While I was on vacation my mom helped me take some great pictures for his 9 month celebration:) But of course I burned them on a CD and when I got home to show Riley...the CD didn't work!!! They are all on my moms computer. I have been trying to get them burned again. So until I get those I decided to do a re-shoot. I wanted to try something new. I used a fun material background and he was diaper-less. (NO ACCIDENTS!)

Here are a couple favorites! (I think #2 is my "most favorite")

Please tell me what you think. I really am trying to improve my photography skills. I want to know what works and what is still lacking.
#1

#2

#3

#4

#5
#6
I kept trying to get him to look over his shoulder at me but NO! He is actually sucking on a bottle in this last pic:)

5 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

They are all cute! I love his smiles, what a happy boy. My favorite is #5.

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Great pictures sweety!!! I would agree that I like #2 and #3.they all look so professional.good job sweety!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Ok so now that I am looking at these pictures for the 3rd time (it's not creepy if your the Aunt right?) I am really loving #1. His eyes and lashes are so pretty!

Rachel said...

First off, I was going to reply to your last post, but didn't get to it in time! Glee made me laugh today. It's the best show in the whole world!
Great job on the pictures! I love baby nakedness (not in a wierd way, I promise. lol)! Great focus! It looks like some really fun fabric too. The lighting in #5 is really nice (crawling toward the light). I like the last one, but maybe next time you could try lying on your stomach when you take the picture so you could get some forground blur with the carpet to maybe make it a bit more interesting.

Rachel said...

Thanks for your call!

who's checking