Friday, May 28, 2010

I did my first Family photo shoot!

This is my good friend Brittney and her family. She was so kind to let me take their family pictures. I am not going to lie, I was so excited. I think they turned out pretty good! Little Aubrey wasn't too happy about holding still but she gave me a few great smiles. It was a challenge to get all three girls to look and smile all at the same time. I learned how to do a head swap! You can't even tell! Go ahead... look at the picture of the three little girls sitting on the chest. One of those heads was in another picture. Can you guess which one? I took a ton of pictures... here are a few of my favorites!



7 comments:

Rachel said...

Great job! I'm sure the family will love them! You're right. I can't tell which head you swapped. My first family photo shoot I actually did a butt swap. In the family picture where everyone was looking great and smiling there was a horse's butt in the background, so I swapped out the butt for the horses face from a previous picture! Next time I'd try to avoid the dappled light a little more. You should really give RAW a try too. It gives you so much more control over your images! Great job again!

Josh and Kelly said...

Dang you learn fast! I am impressed with all these awards you are winning- I need to start figuring out my camera more!

Pierce Family said...

It is good to know that you do family photos! (wink wink) I think the pics turned out great and I am sure Brittany and Andrew will love them!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Well done!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

good job, I'm going to need you to fix my photos that you took here and send them to walmart, and I'll pay for them. mom

The Sullengers said...

They look great! I love when Kash does a family photo shoot. I love to tag along and help the kids smile.

Margaret Pratt said...

Good work Savannah! They look awesome!

who's checking