Thursday, May 13, 2010

I'm going to be an Aunt!!!

My first little nephew is coming really soon (Mon or Tues)!!! --Riley's brother and his wife have two little kids, but you know there is some special connection between sisters--

My sister Tiffany is going to have a little boy! Jude Santiago Deza. I am the oldest in the family, and so of course I had kids before I ever was an Aunt. I am pretty excited. I have even check plane tickets yesterday to see if it were possible. That darn Salt Lake airport is so pricey! If only I lived a few states more to the west!!!! I could and would drive there:) I really wish there was some way I could go see him in all his royal cuteness. He is going to have a few things my family never had! Brown skin! Lots of hair! And a small-normal birth weight, he is 2 weeks early. My mom and I both gave birth to big, white, bald babies.

Go check out her blog Here, she is such a cute prego lady!

3 comments:

Chris and Sue Knight said...

tell Rhylan grammy Sue and Papa really likes her happy faces too, and that we look everyday at her posted pictures and laugh and smile at her pretty poses. I'm trying to decide if I should go to Provo Mon or Tues. I'm really thinking I should just go on Mon. Can't wait..

Rachel said...

Wow! Hope everything goes good for Tiff and the baby! I'm really excited for you! I don't think Necia and Tyson will be having kids anytime soon. :(
I love that sad face of Rhylans! Great picture!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Oh Rhylan's sad face made me sad! Man I wish you lived a few states closer, but don't you worry there will definitely be an overload of pictures to satisfy your hunger!

who's checking