Monday, May 17, 2010

I heart faces Week 20 - “faces & flowers” Photo Challenge


This week, I had a photo planned to use. I thought it was the perfect "flower" photo...

But yesterday on our family walk, I captured this moment. She is just learning how to blow these dandelions. I love watching her surprise, when she opens her eyes and the seeds have all blown away. I love watching her explore nature. She picked every "flower" she could see to make a bouquet, she collected dried leaves in the bottom of the stroller, she found a ladybug, bumble bee, butterflies, and a whole arm of ants... She found the ants the HARD way! Poor thing has almost 10 ant bites on her feet. She is my little nature girl.

Go see more beautiful flower pictures at

3 comments:

Rachel said...

So cute! Cool use of texture too!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Oh she looks like a doll! So cute with her cheeks blown out! I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!

The Sullengers said...

My sister enters in on these contests every once in a while also. The picture is cute of Rhylan!

who's checking