Saturday, May 22, 2010

While in AZ

Way back in April I went to AZ for a visit. My best friend for the past 10 years was able to drive the 3.5 hrs to come spend the day with me!!! It made my day. We were in the same ward since we were 12 years old, then we became best friends in high school, and roommates in college! We have been really good about staying connected with blogs, phone calls, and visits. We are both marriend now with two kids each really close to the same age. We have so much fun getting together and will continue to, forever. Once we move back west we will have lots more time to hangout.

Rachel is my favorite photography friend as well. She is trying to teach me her mad skills. I always have someone to call with questions and tips. Thanks for sharing your talents with me:) This is a funny pic she took of Rhylan during our visit. I love it even more because Rhylan's most common nickname is Munchkin! I think I'll print this one up:)
Here we are with all of our kids! Rachel baby Grady, Luke, Rhylan Me, and baby Gracin.

Here we are. Don't we look happy. I love this picture of us.

And here is a "College Cheezy" style pic.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Good Times! It definitely made my week getting to see you! I just emailed you a folder with the larger files of those pictures.

who's checking