Sunday, May 23, 2010

My first sun flare!!


So, before I thought sun in the picture is bad. But in my reading and studying I have learned it can sometimes enhance an image! But it takes great skills and I think a lot of luck to get it perfect. I was just so happy I actually got a picture of one. You can add one in photoshop but this one was all natural:) It made me so happy. ( I don't think it is perfect but I like it!) And man is it hard to focus on a moving target, like a baby in a swing.

We went to an outing some friends had planned. We had a potluck, wienie roast. It was so hot outside even in the evening. But we had a great time eating, talking with friends, and playing with our kids. Here are a few more pics from our night.
Yes Rhylan got a little sweaty, but mostly that is water we dumped on her head to keep her cool in the 90* weather.

Louisa and Rhylan, they are GREAT friends. They were playing together all evening.


(He thinks he is one of the big kids)


3 comments:

Rachel said...

Congrats on the sun flare! I was so happy the first few times I got sunflare too. It is very nice and circular as it should be. I'm a huge fan of sun flare and backlighting.

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Wohoo! you are ding so awesome! i love all o your pictures. i am jealous of your heat. it's snowing here

Chris and Sue Knight said...

Thanks for all of the pictures. The pictures of Rhylan and her little friend made me laugh. Love, Dad

who's checking