Wednesday, May 26, 2010

toys, Zelda, and pretend

These three things have been keeping us busy lately. Gracin is getting so good at playing with his toys. He loves to go explore his toy basket and find all the toys that make noise. He really likes the toy that has the little doors that pop open and he gets to shut them. He also enjoys tackling Rhylan and playing with her on the floor. He really likes to try and stand on his own. He also loves to chase Rhylan and I around the living room.

Rhylan likes to be with Zelda, and try to torture her without getting bit! She loves to play pretend. She is often an animal instead of herself. She also likes to be funny. She will make funny faces or do funny thinks like roll over or try and stand on her head. She loves to try and make Gracin and I laugh with her funny things. And she loves to dance. She can dance to herself singing, no music needed. The song of choice is still Single Ladies, and she knows every word. (Ask her to sing it for you sometime.)

And I love to open the little doors on that toy for Gracin to shut. I love to be chased by Gracin and also pretend I am a big scary animal and chase the two of them around on our hands and knees. Its quite a work out! I love to laugh with Rhylan and talk with her. She sure can be a great buddy. I love to try and capture these fun little moments with my camera so I will remember them forever. And I also love to show Riley the pictures of our day. He gets to see what we do! And I love to share them on the blog for you and for me!

Gracin and his toys.
(click to enlarge)

Rhylan and her funny faces... and cute freckles!
(click to enlarge)




Rhylan and Zelda... Zelda ran away right after the kiss.




Gracin practicing standing. He is really good at it!


3 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

You guys have too much fun! I love that the kids like to play together. What cuties

Chris and Sue Knight said...

I love these pictures, they are growing up so fast! Mom got home last night safe and sound. Dad

Chris and Sue Knight said...

oh goodness he's trying to stand...
he's 10 months old thats almost a year old. wow

who's checking