Monday, July 26, 2010

1 year photo shoot!

I was able to get a few good pic of Gracin during his 12 month photo shoot. Not a ton but a couple. He was hot and cranky but the lighting was perfect so I had to do it. And now, I don't feel like doing it over again. I am happy with these. I will post more when I edit more. These are my favorite, one has a few different crops.

Grammy Sue and Grammy C, I want to hear your #1 choice and your #2 choice. (You will get both, one will be 5x7 and the other 4x6.) Let me know soon so I can order them:)

Everyone else you can tell me your favorites too:)

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5
#6

7 comments:

Colette said...

All so dang cute...but I think #1 is my fav!

Colette said...

#4 for my second!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

he has the most beautiful eyes. I like 1 and 5. mom

Rachel said...

What a cutie! Just look at that styled hair! My favs are 1&4 too. Great job!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

I like 4 too how many can I have. Package in the mail finally, should be there thursday . love you guys sooo much. mom

Margaret Pratt said...

What a cutie pie! He looks so grown up with his hair done that way! I like 1 and 4!

Pierce Family said...

Can't believe how big he is getting! I loved them all... but my favorite one is number 2.

who's checking