Friday, July 23, 2010

I am a very proud mamma right now!!

As I said before, we have been working on Rhylan's name. But we haven't actually gotten down and written it out. Then the other day I was busy with something and suggested she use her Magnadoodle to write out her name. Since it was the first time ever, I wrote it out for her first and she coped my writing. She did it easy!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it, she was also pretty excited about it. After the first time, she erased it and wrote it over and over all by herself without help from me!!! Now 2 days later she is a pro. These are all pictures from her first couple times.

FIRST TIME EVER!


SECOND TIME, FIRST TIME W/O HELP


2 comments:

Brittany H said...

Wow! I'm impressed. I'd be a "proud mamma" too!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Awesome! Rhylan you are so smart!

who's checking