Thursday, July 1, 2010

On the move!--walking at 11 months




Don't you just love these chubby legs? I think they are perfectly precious.




Well Gracin is a walker now. He rarely crawls. He can actually get going really fast when you say "I'm gonna get you!" Or when I leave the kitchen gate down. He makes quick bolt for the cat food bowl. These are a few pictures I took of him the other night outside. He just walked around the entire backyard. We had to keep a close eye on him so he would destroy my gardens or eat dirt.

5 comments:

Brittany H said...

Love the thighs!!!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

He's a keeper. good job on the squash Rhylan, granny sue likes to eat yellow squash too.

Rachel said...

Grady is walking now too! I just love it when they learn how to walk. It's like they are now officially humans! (I know that probably sounds wierd.) And, yes I love his thighs!
Congrats on the squash too! I am so bummed. I planted a garden too, but it's been invaded by gofers and squirrels.

Colette said...

Just want to hug those legs!!

Lindsey said...

I am really impressed he is walking and still has those thighs...love them!!!

who's checking