Friday, July 9, 2010

Baby Logan Photo Shoot

Well this was my second newborn photo shoot. This little baby was happy to sleep during the shoot! This made my job easy. He was just so peaceful. I just kept snapping and snapping! It was so hard to narrow it down. That is why it has taken me forever to edit them. They were all really good because he never even moved. This experience helped me learn a ton about newborn photography!! I can't wait to learn more!!! Here are a few of my favorites. What do you think? Oh and there is a pic of big brother. I snapped this while Logan was eating.

#1
#2
#3
#4

#5

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Excellent job! Very nice editing on the last two! What happened to Rhylan's nose?

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Savannah girl! those pic's are so cute - good job!

Julie said...

haha well i guess it's only fair that I wished you one first cuz if i remember correctly you were born earlier lol! :) Thanks for the bday wishes too - I miss you! oh and no I didn't take the pic's, a friend of mine in St. George did. I have a pretty nice camera but have no clue how to use it - maybe i should figure that out one day!

Colette said...

You are really good Savannah!! And I LOVE your logo...so you!

Susan said...

Those are so great! I love #4 the best.

who's checking