Wednesday, July 7, 2010

a cute little story

About 10 min ago Gracin pooped on the carpet, not 2 inches from linoleum. Seriously, the pee landed on linoleum and the poop landed on the carpet...(Trying to air dry because of bad diaper rash.)

So, I cleaned him up and put him in his crib while I cleaned up the mess. I asked Rhylan to go climb in there with him so we wouldn't be sad. When I come back from cleaning, and a trip to the outside garbage can, all I hear is giggling. Rhylan is now in silly, small pj's they reached through the bars from a box of old clothes. Rhylan has also taught him to jump and bounce on your bum for some more fun. When I went in there to get him out, he wanted to stay and play. They are still in there laughing and bouncing...I think:)

No comments:

who's checking