Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Got POOP!!!!

Today since 1:00 (that is 3 hrs ago) I have done a lot of poop detail!!

Surfaces I have cleaned free of poop: Hallway carpet, Gracin's bum, bathroom floor, Rhylan's legs, Rhylan's bedroom carpet, Gracin's feet, bathtub, living room carpet, Rhylan's bum, toilet seat, and my shirt. Yes I did say 3 hrs.

Tools I have used to clean these: Water, Oxyclean, Cleaning spray, a washing machine, toilet paper, paper towels, wipies, 2 rags, 2 paper plates (great scoops), Wal-mart bags, and a cardboard box!!

The culprits:
1. Gracin: pooped in the hallway, stepped in it, and trailed it through the living room. In the process of cleaning him up he got poop all over the bathtub.

2. Zelda: pooped in Rhylan's room!!! She has never done this before. That was really gross.

3. Gracin: had a poopy diaper. I carried him to the change table and in the process got poop on my shirt!

4. Rhylan wanted some privacy to go to the bathroom. When I went to check on her she had a "dirty" tissue and was cleaning poop off the floor. When I asked her how it got there she said " I just don't know, get out of here okay!" I offered to help, then I found poop on the toilet seat and all over her legs!

Please let tomorrow be a poop free day!!!!

5 comments:

Chris and Sue Knight said...

yeah, I hate poopy days, they stink!!
does sound like a mess sorry you have to experience that. mom

The Sullengers said...

How horrible! I cleaned up throw up in the night and today, but it still smells! Sometimes things that come out of the mouth or bum are not that fun!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

I wish Jude's poop would stay this way....not gross or stinky. I am not looking forward to real poop. Sorry you had a CRAPPY Day!

Susan said...

Oh my gosh - that's awful! You definately earned your motherhood badge today!

Justin, Jessica, Kyleigh & Mason said...

Ah, the joys of motherhood ;-)

who's checking