Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I want a slip and slide

Today Rhylan and I used the "sprinkler park" for a slip and slide!! We were having a great time. Gracin kept to bum sliding while we moved on! First we were running and sliding on our knees!! Rhylan got pretty good at this. Then we moved up to running and sliding on our bellies. I was surprized Rhylan even did this...our faces got wet!!!!!!


Gracin's best splash

Great knee slide!!

Wow I make a big splash compared to little 24 lb Rhylan

Rhylan's belly run!

Coming the other way.

I think Slip and Slides are $9 with a slash pool and all. I just might have to go get one...any adults up for a slip and slide party? Do you remember how fun they were? I did today. In college I remember my friend Preston would through the best parties. He still lived at home so he had a big back yard to set up a HUGE slip and slide. We soaped it up real good and went for distance, crazy slides, and group slides. Not one person broke a bone! Oh man there are times when I miss doing fun stuff like that... like today... (Thanks Rhylan and Gracin for sharing your toy with me!)

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I remember Preston's party! That was the best party ever! When I went to his wedding reception in his back yard last year, the slip-n-slide party was all I could think about. I know they have cheap $5 slip and slides at our Wal-Mart. Maybe I should get one.

Brittany H said...

That looks so fun on a hot day!

Rachel said...

Just thought you'd like to know if you don't already, Hans Hansen died today in a work accident. His wife is due with their second baby next month. It breaks my heart.

Jen Ketcher said...

Hey, I just got a Toy Story slip and slide at Walmart for $5! (Granted, it was here in OK, but they might have the same deal everywhere!) It's worth a look.

who's checking