Friday, July 9, 2010

5th of july!!

Our day started like this: I see our mouse trap upside down and wiggling in the kitchen. We had figured he had moved out, it had been over a week since we put the glue trap down. I DON'T go check it out, I just tell Riley the good news and leave it to him. He goes to dispose of the creature and says "um... this is not a mouse!" ....................?


What on earth could it be? I couldn't think of one other thing that was small and gray and lived in our house!!!!! Can you?
?
?
?
?

He said "its a mole!"--- What! Yeah we had a mole in our house, weird huh?

We moved on and didn't let us spoil our fun.


Riley had and extra day off for the 4th of July weekend. So he planned a fun day for us Monday. He had everyone in mind when picking the activities. Thanks hun for a fun day:)

First we headed to Shelby Farms in TN. Rhylan went for a pony ride. She absolutely loved it!! The ride was pretty long too. They went three times around this long track. After wards, we went and met the horses. Gracin is so brave, he touched the horse right away.






Then we headed to little place part of Shelby Farms:

Rhylan loved helping me pick some fresh fruits for us! We got peaches, nectarines, plums, and a big tomato!



Then after that we headed to the mall. We stopped and had lunch, poor Gracin was so exhausted he was missing his second nap! But he was still in a great mood. We stopped by the Disney store, they were having wonderful sales!! We spent $40 and got Rhylan sunglasses, flip-flops, a summer dress, and a gold princess tea set. We got Gracin sunglasses, a Buzzlightyear swim shirt, 3 pull and go cars from Cars, and a little soccer ball.

Then we just browsed, my birthday is coming up and Riley wanted me to show him some things I wanted. If you are from here and go to the Wolfchase Galleria ever, my new favorite store is Charming Charlie go check it out sometime!!! Its like Claire's for adults. I loved everything in there!
Before we headed home we all got some tasty treats from Dairy Queen. Rhylan was happy to share her's with Gracin. She continues to surprise me with how nice she is to her brother. Just today in the car, she said she wanted to marry Gracin. I said no, you can't marry your brother. She said "I have to marry him, or I will never see him!!!!" --How sweet is that:)

1 comment:

Luna said...

What a fun day!.

That is crazy about the mole!

who's checking