Saturday, July 24, 2010

Gracin is 1!!!!

Thursday was Gracin's birthday! We had a party here for him and his friends. A few friends had big sisters, so Rhylan had some friends too. And well, the kids had parents, so we had friends as well!! In other words, we all had a great time!

Gracin had a pool party. We had two little pools, our sprinkler park, and a slip and slide all in the back yard. Gracin loves water, he was having a great time. He enjoyed splashing all his guests, and running around. His cake was made to look like his orange swimming pool (see the beach balls, floating rings and water slide?) He loved every bite and even stole some from the trash. I think it was a great party for his first birthday.

I also had some yummy food and drinks.
Gracin got all wet helping daddy set up the pools for the party
Silly girls! I didn't get pictures of all the guest...I was pretty focused on Gracin.


The cake




Thank you Caleb, Alden, Rachel, Mary, Eliza, and Louisa (and parents) for coming!

MORE TO COME...BIRTHDAY PRESENTS!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Gracin!!!

Justin, Jessica, Kyleigh & Mason said...

I can't believe he is 1 already!!! I love the pix of Gracin with cake all over his face!!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

cute cake. looks like Gracin loved the cake. Rhyan is soooo smart I love her hand writing, it's a bit better then Zaks.

Chris and Sue Knight said...

AHHHH I miss those babies!! ALL pictures of Gracin are so cute. What a hansom one year old!

R and A Lambert said...

I love that picture of Louisa and Rhylan catching the water in their mouths. It was a fun time, thanks for inviting us! Happy birthday, Gracin!

who's checking